Ads Top

Brad Pitt: I’m not really on Tinder, ‘it just sounded funny to me’


Sorry, but you can’t swipe right on Brad Pitt.
Despite his acceptance speech at the Screen Actors Guild Awards last Saturday, which he began by saying “I gotta add this to my Tinder profile,” the 56-year-old actor is not looking for love on the mobile app.
“Did you know that Tinder subscriptions went up like crazy because of you?” an “Extra” reporter asked the “Once Upon a Time in … Hollywood” star at the 2020 Santa Barbara International Film Festival on Thursday.
“I’m not on it,” the 2020 Oscar nominee replied, later adding “I’m not even really sure how it all works. It just sounded funny to me.”
A Tinder rep declined to comment or confirm that Pitt’s joke caused sign-ups to surge.
This is the latest news in a week that’s been full of discussion surrounding Pitt’s love life. Pitt, who took home the prize for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Supporting Role at the SAG Awards, was photographed watching the acceptance speech of his ex-wife Jennifer Aniston, 50, for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series for “The Morning Show.” The two were married from 2000 to 2005, and were also spotted briefly holding hands backstage.
“My tender heart can’t take this,” Rumer Willis posted about that reunion.
Pitt began dating Angelina Jolie while still married to Aniston. Pitt and Jolie were married between 2014 and 2016, and their divorce was finalized last year. Aniston was married to Justin Theroux from 2015 to 2017.
In an interview with “Entertainment Tonight” on Wednesday, Pitt responded to the viral social-media reactions to the backstage shot with Aniston, which included people hoping the two would restart their relationship.
“I don’t know,” said Pitt. “I’m blissfully naive, and I’m gonna stay that way.”

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.