Ads Top

Jana Kramer and Mike Caussin Split After 6 Years of Marriage, Cheating Scandal

  It’s over. Jana Kramer announced she and husband Mike Caussin have split after six years of marriage.

“‘It’s time.’ As I try to make sense of a reality I never wanted to believe could be possible again, those words have now become a reality,” the 37-year-old country singer began on Wednesday, April 21, via Instagram. ”I’ve fought y’all. I’ve loved hard. I’ve forgiven. I’ve put the work in. I’ve given everything I have, and now I have nothing else to give.”

Jana Kramer Files for Divorce Mike Caussin
Mike Caussin and Jana Kramer Matt Baron/Shutterstock

Kramer, who has documented her and Caussin’s tumultuous relationship via their podcast, “Whine Down,” added that she still “wholeheartedly” believes in “marriage, love, and rebuilding.”.......CONTINUE READING


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.