Ads Top

Demi Lovato Opens Up About Returning to the Stage Nearly 2 Years After Her Overdose in ‘Beats 1’ Interview


Almost two years after her near-fatal overdose, Demi Lovato is ready to return to the stage stronger than ever.
The “Skyscraper” singer, 27, sat down with Apple Music’s Zane Lowe to discuss her vulnerable new single, “Anyone,” which she says was written shortly before she was rushed to the hospital in July 2018. Lovato will perform the song for the first time live at the 2020 Grammy Awards on Sunday, January 26.
“I feel really excited and I’m ready. I feel like I’ve been waiting for this moment for so long,” the former Disney star said during a revealing Beats 1 interview on Friday, January 24. “It’s going to be hard not to like go on stage and just like word vomit everything, you know? I just want to go up there and tell my story … and it’s only telling a fraction.......CONTINUE READING

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.