Ads Top

Jonah Hill shares heartbreaking post about late brother and Kobe Bryant


Jonah Hill‘s connection to Lakers legend Kobe Bryant involves an intimate memory with his late brother.

The “Superbad” actor posted a pair of heartbreaking photos on his Instagram Thursday showing him and his brother, Jordan Feldstein, sitting courtside at a Lakers game next to Kobe Bryant.
Hill recalled how he and his brother were “buzzing with excitement to meet our hero.”
“I’m sitting next to my brother and he’s taking this. It was the night we both met Kobe and he was so nice to us,” Hill writes of the moment inside Staples Center.
“So funny, so amazing and so kind (in the middle of a game!). My brother and I grew up worshiping the Lakers and because of my job we got to sit next to Kobe and the whole team! I have lived a privileged life. Truly.”
Seated in between Bryant and Jordan in the photo, Hill notes that both men have now passed away.
Bryant died last Sunday, along with his daughter Gianna Bryant and seven others, in a helicopter crash in Calabasas, Calif. Jordan, who was the manager for Maroon 5, died in 2017 from a heart attack.
The 36-year-old actor called the moment his “favorite memory with my brother” before urging everyone to “take care of each and love each other.”
“But I don’t think Kobe or my brother are resting,” Hill added. “I think they’re hustling up there.”

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.