Ads Top

Jessica Simpson Gets Real About John Mayer, Tony Romo, Her Parents’ Divorce, Alcoholism and More in ‘Open Book’

Jessica Simpson Gets Real About John Mayer, Tony Romo, Her Parents’ Divorce, Alcoholism and More in ‘Open Book’

Jessica Simpson didn’t hold back while writing about ex-husband Nick Lachey in her new memoir, Open Book, but he certainly wasn’t the only ex she put on blast.
Following her split from Lachey in 2005, the “With You” singer started seeing John Mayer.
“I would get up to go to the bathroom, and John would ask, ‘Where are you going?’ While I was married, my ex-husband couldn’t be bothered to figure out what city I was in,” she wrote in the book, which was released on Tuesday, February 4. “It felt safe to be desired. I know John would never cheat on me, and that confidence was a new feeling for me.”......Continue Reading

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.