Ads Top

Hilary Duff to Star in 'How I Met Your Mother' Spinoff 'How I Met Your Father'

 Hilary Duff

Getty Images

Kids, let me tell you the story of how I met your father...

Seven years after the divisive How I Met Your Mother finale, Hulu has given a 10-episode straight-to-series order for the long-gestating sequel series, How I Met Your Father, with Hilary Duff in the lead role. 

Like its predecessor, which ran for 208 episodes over nine seasons on CBS, the new comedy will be set in the near future with Duff's main protagonist, Sophie, telling her son the story of how she met his dad. Through its signature narrative voiceovers, How I Met Your Father goes "back in time" to 2021, where Sophie and her group of friends are in the midst of figuring out who they are, what they want out of life and how to fall in love in the age of dating apps and limitless options in New York City. .....CONTINUE READING

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.