Ads Top

Ozzy Osbourne Recounts the 'Worst, Longest, Most Painful, Miserable Year of My Life'


He has overcome addiction, a quad bike crash and marital struggles, but the worst was yet to come for Ozzy Osbourne, who has described 2019 as the worst and most miserable year of his life.
The Black Sabbath rocker experienced a life-changing fall in early 2019 which led to him delaying his world tour.

“[It] was the worst, longest, most painful, miserable year of my life," he shared in an ABC News interview airing on Good Morning America on Tuesday.
“When I had the fall it was pitch black, I went to the bathroom and I fell,” he added during a preview clip of the interview, which also featured Osbourne’s wife, Sharon. “I just fell and landed like a slam on the floor and I remember lying there thinking, ‘Well, you’ve done it now,’ really calm. Sharon [called] an ambulance. After that it was all downhill.”
The accident reportedly dislodged metal rods in his body (from his previous quad bike accident) and left him with 15 screws in his spine. During his Good Morning America interview, he said his recovery had “taken it’s time."

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.