Ads Top

Wendy Williams is sick of being harassed over her lymphedema


While unwinding during her “Wendy Show” after-show chat with fans, Wendy Williams, 55, decided to call out people who ask negative questions about her looks — rather than opening up to the television personality via more meaningful inquiries.
“Stop asking me about the cankles, I have lymphedema,” she said on her Instagram story Friday afternoon. “Stop asking me why I wear sneakers, I have lymphedema. Stop asking me why my eyes bulge, I’ve got Graves’ disease. Stop asking me, like, dumb mess! Can we connect on a more cerebral level?”
The former radio host added that she would be more than happy to connect with viewers who ask for advice on careers or relationships.
“That’s what the after show is all about,” she went on. “It’s us, just talking, communicating, having fun, being silly but also informative.”
In July 2019, Williams shared that she was diagnosed with lymphedema, which causes swelling in the arms and legs. Soon after, she purchased an at-home machine to help mitigate symptoms.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.